Cutter / Chopper Systems
AT Cutter / Chopper Systems In-line
Cutter / Chopper Systems cut a matrix or trim into small pieces that can easily be conveyed in a relatively small diameter duct pipe. Multiple machines running at different speeds can be combined into one cutter system. The cut material then goes through a material handling fan and then into some type of air / material separator, usually a cyclone or a slant screen separator.
Lubrication dispense for cutting / chopping PSA materials is in the cutter shaft for vastly improved efficiency.
AT Series Cutters / Choppers Features
- High cutting efficiency - able to cut very thin materials
- No blockage when processing adhesive materials
- Regulated waste size with optional Hole Shield
- Typical sound readings of 75 - 80 dB
- Low cleaning and maintenance plus easy connections
View Cutter Demo Videos - click product type
In-line System Cutters / Choppers
- Inlet ø 4" & 5"
- Minimum Thickness: 15 microns
- Inlet ø 5" & 6"
- Minimum thickness: 8 microns
- Inlet ø 6" thru 10"
- Minimum thickness: 15 microns
- Inlet ø 8" thru 10"
- Minimum thickness: 20 microns
- For the easy processing and flow of PSA materials